Enterprise Integrations Architect
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Enterprise Integrations Architect at any existing Save the Children International office location.
The Enterprise Integrations Architect will own and drive the Integration strategy, roadmap, standards and design patterns.
The role will assist in the development of Enterprise Architecture strategy, roadmap, business and technology capabilities and frameworks.
They will collaborate with users across the global organisation and the development team to architect, design, plan and deliver solutions.
The role requires experience in developing and adapting existing business solutions as well as creating new solutions.
Key areas of accountability
- Own and drive the Integration strategy, roadmap, standards and design patterns.
- Assist in the development of Enterprise/ Business Architecture strategies, roadmaps, business and technology capabilities and frameworks.
- Oversee integration platform implementation and advice on its governance.
- Oversee the integration development work performed by the professional services, and provide technical leadership in architecting end to end solutions that meet business needs while ensuring that the implementation in-line with the architectural principles, industry best practices, information security guidelines and extensible and scalable for future needs.
- Communicate the integration guidelines to all the stakeholders and insuring buy in from the involved teams.
- Advise on any potential technical conflicts or issues with business requirements.
- Provide estimations for integration-related project tasks.
- Proactively identify and manage technical risks/issues.
Create and maintain architectural and design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant programs and projects is readily available and ensure the knowledge is disseminated.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Proven experience in working on Integration strategies, roadmaps, standards and design patterns.
- Experience in working on Enterprise/ Business Architecture strategies, roadmaps, business and technology capabilities and frameworks.
- Proven experience in managing large integration projects in complex, multinational environments.
- Thorough Architecture background, covering the whole spectrum from infrastructure to application.
- Expertise in creating design documents for various integration points and designing business process flows.
- Clear understanding of web services (REST, SOAP), SOA, APIs and micro services.
- Proven team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
- Good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate both at a technical and non-technical level
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with ability to build consensus
- Experience in implementing Azure & Dell Boomi integration frameworks, preferably also leveraging any MDH components.
- Experience in working on NGO Reference model, BIZBOK or other similar frameworks.
- Experience of working within an agile project delivery environment
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally with offshore project team members
We can offer circa £71,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in the UK or any existing Save the Children International office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 19 Oct 2021
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021 - 05:59 +06
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time