International DRTV Manager (Maternity cover)
We are currently recruiting for an International DRTV Manager (12 month maternity cover) to join our Global Marketing Hub and provide strategic support and technical guidance to Save the Children Members running DRTV programmes globally.
In this role you will manage ongoing relationships with Members, identify gaps and opportunities in DRTV in each market, provide technical support and share best practice around all aspects of DRTV management, advise Members on the development of business plans or investment cases, develop and manage creative content that can be used globally, support with the setting of KPI’s and financial targets, provide assistance in media buying and supplier negotiation/management, and support the work towards marketing integration and cross-channel projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser to influence our approach to DRTV and help us to enable our strategy to reach the most marginalized and vulnerable children.
In order to be successful you will also bring/be:
- Significant experience of delivering successful DRTV campaigns including experience in the not-for-profit sector with both agency and client experience desirable
- Experience of contract negotiations and managing external suppliers, particularly creative, media and telemarketing agencies, and internal service providers such as data and digital
- Solid direct marketing and project management skills in planning and executing integrated campaigns across a range of channels
- A proven track record in delivering and maximising the income from direct marketing campaigns
- The capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
- A proven ability to think critically, objectively, analytically, and strategically, solve problems quickly and show initiative
- A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role
- The willingness and ability to travel to support members directly or to relevant events as required (approx. 25% international travel)
- Experience of working in a support role to a diverse range of fundraising markets desirable
We offer a competitive salary at around £45Kpa (depending on experience and location/contract) 30 days annual leave and a company pension scheme.
Save the Children is a federated Membership based organization, which employs approximately 25,000 people across the globe, and works on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach your CV and cover letter with your application, and please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Date advertised: 13 May 2019
Closing date: 1 Jul 2019 - 04:59 +06
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time